Feature: Downloading Files and Productions From Your GoldFynch Cases With Their Original File Names
GoldFynch has just added a much-requested feature: you can now download files from your case in bulk with their original file names! You can also prefix files’ Bates numbers onto their original file names.
It’s quick and simple, too. Just tag all the files you want to download (you can skip this step if you want to download all the files in your case) then open the Production Wizard and follow the steps of production as normal.
There are a few things you need to make sure to do:
In Step 2, choose the tags of files to be included, or don’t select any tags if you want all the files in your case to be downloaded.
In Step 3, make sure to select either the ‘Native files’ or the ‘Document-based PDFs’ production outputs.
If you want Bates numbering in your files, choose an item sort order in Step 5.
In Step 8, enter a prefix for your Bates numbers and number padding if you wish, and if you are including Bates numbering into your file naming.
Finally, in Step 9 select how you want files to be named from the available options.
Finally, review your production in Step 10 and hit the ‘Produce’ button!
Looking for other production features? Here are some more that GoldFynch offers:
- Choose from many different production formats, with and without load files
- Create custom parameter profiles for your load files
- Share productions directly through GoldFynch
- View and download production logs for cross-referencing files
- Omit files in bulk from your productions using ‘inverted’ tags
- Apply Bates and custom stamps to your documents